BB GLOW by Dermedics
This course is designed for beginner or advanced Estheticians with no experience necessary. With our 1 day course you will gain the knowledge and experience you need to start offering BB Glow Meso Therapy Treatment by Dermedics, exclusive to Lashforever Canada.
With Dermedics, we are not using a foundation to even out skin tone, as many of the other training facilities are doing. Instead, our BB Glow by Dermedics treatment provides instant and gradual lightening effect without the use of parabens and is fragrance free.
DERMEDICS™ MESO WHITE is a serum designed for safe and intensive skin whitening treatments. It is recommended for people of all skin tones and also for reduction of the appearance of freckles and skin discoloration caused by acne and photo-aging (age spots).
Part of our training will be distinguishing the difference between medical and cosmetic needling, and why a medical microneedling device is not ideal for performing BB Glow by Dermedics treatments.
Students will be trained using the MST Derma Pen (Meso Skin Therapy) which is provided in the student kits, along with serums, and additional solutions The MST Derma Pen is Health Canada approved and delivers superior clinical results with highest levels of safety for both the client and the provider.
The iBrow Academy is an authorized Lashforever Canada training and distribution centre.
CLICK ON THE COURSE NAME TO REGISTER
|Start Date||Name Details||Location||Price||Status|
|April 16, 2020||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$2,450.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
|May 8, 2020||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$2,450.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
|June 18, 2020||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$2,450.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
|July 17, 2020||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$2,450.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
- 1 day comprehensive training
- Professional kit WITH MACHINE INCLUDED
- Marketing material
- Ongoing Support
- BB Glow Certificate
Must pass a written exam provided by Lashforever Canada and administered by The iBrow Academy before certificate is issued.
2 in class/ 2 out of class
$2,450 + tax
Estheticians, Nurses and Certified skin care professionals
Class Time: 9am – 6pm (9 Hours)
– Skin Anatomy
– MST Pen Orientation
– Face Graphing & Techniques
– Serum & Module knowledge
– Instaglow Serum
– Machine, Speed & Depth overview
– 2 models in class completed for certification
ABOUT THE TREATMENT
– Provides visible* lightening effect
– Ideal for Asian, Caucasian and Ethnic skin
– Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
– Neutralizes free radicals
– Reduces skin discolouration
– Decreases melanin synthesis
– Stimulates cell renewal**
– Stimulates collagen synthesis**
– Hydrates and deeply revitalises the skin**
– Provides intensive regeneration of skin **
– Supports reduction of scars**
– Inhibits pigmentation process***
– Diminishes hyperchromatic spots***
– Supports reduction of lesions and melasma***
– Fully safe. Trusted quality.
– Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | Alcohol Free | Colourants Free | Allergen Free | Methylisothiazolinone (MIT/MI) Free.
– Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
– Does not contain: Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Hydroquinone.
– Safe even in long term applications.
– Provides “low protection” against UV
Students will receive their Certificate upon completion of the course.
BB GLOW FAQ’S
What is BB Glow?
BB Glow is a serum that is applied topically on to the skin and used with a meso therapy module to work the ingredients into the epidermis.
What is the difference between Dermadics Mesowhite and Market BB Glow?
Our formulation of BB Glow is much different than what is on the market. Dermedics was first created in Poland in 2013. It does not use any colourants or ironoxides (colourants and iron oxides are for topical use only and should not be used with meso therapy.) Our Mesowhite brightening system has multiple active ingredients and the white shade comes from titanium dioxide, which is a natural ingredient. When is used along side with meso therapy, this treatment offers your client more of an even skintone, reduces pores, brightens and gives a flawless glow.
How long do results last?
Dermedics Mesowhite lasts anywhere from 9-13 months. – Market sold BB Glow lasts only up to 1 week.
Is there any down time?
No, there is no down time. Your skin will be brightened and flawless immediately after the treatment.
How often can you have this service done?
You can have this service done up to 3 times for full brightening effects, spread out within 3 week increments.
How soon after will you see results?
You will see immediate brightening results, however if we are targeting deeper pigmented areas it may take up to 3 treatments.
Why is Dermedics Mesowhite/BB Glow beneficial to add to my service menu?
As a business owner, it is important to continuously grow your service menu. If your not offering it, someone else will. Your clients will love the results and merely by word of mouth your client base will grow.
Is Meso Therapy & Microneedling the same?
No, Microneedling is far more invasive than meso therapy. Meso therapy is more cosmetic and works within the epidermis, where microneedling works in the upper layer of the dermis. We do not recommend using any type of BB Glow with a microneedling pen.