with Dermedics MESOWHITE Formulations
Imagine offering your clients refined texture and visibly glowing skin 24/7 – Then our Dermedics BB Glow training is ideal for you. This course is designed for esthecians, skin therapists, esthetic nurses and PMU artists. Nothing beats natural beautiful and flawless looking skin the healthy way, like our BB Glow treatment from Dermedics.
Offer your clients a treatment to improve skin tone and texture with no iron oxides, colorants, titanium dioxide or human growth hormones. Our training and products do not require color matching your clients skin to a specific serum as the MESOWHITE blends with all skin tones to lighten and brighten not camouflage.
Our MESOWHITE serums from Dermedics contains active ingredients with maximum concentrations, and unique formulations. Approved by Health Canada and manufactured in Poland. BB Glow treatments have been heavily trending in Europe, and the United States for the last 6 years. With our advanced research and many product testing, Dermedics MESOWHITE offers the best and longest lasting result. A key part of our training will be distinguishing the difference between medical and cosmetic needing and why a medical micorneedling device is not ideal for performing BB Glow treatment.
Students will be trained using the MST Derma Pen (Meso Skin Therapy) which is provided in the student kits. The MST Derma Pen is approved by Health Canada and delivers superior clinical results and the highest levels of safety for both the client and the provider.
BB Glow Training through The iBrow Academy is a 1 day course. The course structure is designed to provide students with dedicated time for extensive theory and testing as well as hands on training. Our commitment to hands on training for students has become a trademark in all our courses as this increases student confidence as they are being guided by their instructor.
For our students, accessing help and ongoing support has never been easier. We pride ourselves, not just on providing the training to students, but providing them ongoing support and help when needed. To complete the training experience for our students, we provide superior products through our brand partnerships with Canadian, American and European suppliers.
CLICK ON THE COURSE NAME TO REGISTER
- 1 day comprehensive training
- Professional kit
- Meso Machine included
- Marketing material
- Salon profitability and pricing review
- Ongoing access to iBrow support team
- iBrow Academy Certificate
2 in class/ 2 out of class
$2,450 + tax
Estheticians & certified skin care professionals
Class Time: 10am – 5pm
– Skin Anatomy
– MST Pen Orientation
– Face Graphing & Techniques
– Serum & Module knowledge
– BB Glow Serum
– Machine, Speed & Depth overview
– 2 models in class completed for certification
ABOUT THE TREATMENT
– Provides visible* lightening effect
– Ideal for Asian, Caucasian and Ethnic skin
– Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
– Neutralizes free radicals
– Reduces skin discolouration
– Decreases melanin synthesis
– Stimulates cell renewal**
– Stimulates collagen synthesis**
– Hydrates and deeply revitalises the skin**
– Provides intensive regeneration of skin **
– Supports reduction of scars**
– Inhibits pigmentation process***
– Diminishes hyperchromatic spots***
– Supports reduction of lesions and melasma***
– Fully safe. Trusted quality.
– Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | Alcohol Free | Colourants Free | Allergen Free | Methylisothiazolinone (MIT/MI) Free.
– Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
– Does not contain: Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Hydroquinone.
– Safe even in long term applications.
– Provides “low protection” against UV
Students will receive their Certificate upon completion of the course.