3 DAY PLASMA PRO TRAINING COURSE
Plasma Pro Canada 3 day training course has gained the reputation of being the best non-surgical skin tightening procedure in the beauty and cosmetic industry.
North America’s most comprehensive course with unmatched results….
- 1 DAY ONLINE: Theory & Procedure
- 2 DAYS IN-PERSON: Set-Up, Treatment & Client Care
- 20+ MODULES: Of Unmatched Course Content
- 20+ VIDEOS: Explainers, Examples & More
- 5 ASSIGNMENTS: Practice Makes Perfect
- 4 QUIZZES: Testing Your Knowledge
- 1 FINAL EXAM: Completion & Certification
- WORK ON LIVE MODELS: Guided Application Of Your Knowledge
In this course you will receive one day online theory and procedure training and two full days of in class set-up, treatment and client care training. The course contains 20+ modules of in-depth course content, 20+ instructional videos, as well as guided application of your newly gained skills on live models.
CLICK ON COURSE NAME TO REGISTER
|Start Date||Name Details||Location||Price||Status|
|September 20, 2018||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$3,500.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
|October 24, 2018||715 Salter Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada||$3,500.00||Limited Course Spots Available|
- 1 Day Comprehensive On-line Training
- 2 Days In Class Training
- PlasmaPro Starter Kit
- Extensive Module Course Content
- 20+ Instructional Videos
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Access to The iBrow Academy Support Team
3 Days | Models Required – 1 in Class
- MODULE 1 – Anatomy of the Skin
- MODULE 2 – Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classifications
- MODULE 3 – Ethnic Skin
- MODULE 4 – Plasma Skin Tightening
- MODULE 5 – Treatment Areas
- MODULE 6 – Techniques + Performing Treatments
- MODULE 7 – The Procedures
- MODULE 8 – Aftercare
- MODULE 9 – About Plasma Devices
- MODULE 10 – Clinic Procedures + Policies
- MODULE 11 – Hands on with Models
- 8 BONUS MARKETING MODULES
Students receive access to the online program as soon as the full balance of the course is paid. The full balance of the course is due 2 weeks prior to the in class course date.
DAY 1 - IN CLASS
- INTRODUCTION: Instructors and Students
- Skin Theory Review
- Intro to Plasma Skin Tightening
- Practice Techniques/Patterns on Paper
- Explore Device
- Question Period
- Live Model Demonstration of Upper Eyelid Procedure Performed by Instructor
- Practice with Device on Practice Material-Test Patch on Students
- Question/Answer Period
DAY 2 - IN CLASS
- 9am-11am – Students Complete Model Procedure
- 11am-1pm – Students Complete Model Procedure
- 1pm-3pm – Students Complete Model Procedure
- 3pm – Students Complete Model Procedure
We highly encourage ALL students to stay and view as many procedures as possible on Day 2. If you must leave after you complete your procedure on your model please let us know. Students will be dismissed once all students have observed and worked on their models. There will be a short debriefing once all models have left. The class does run overtime on occasion so please be prepared to stay later on the last day.
Students will be notified via email of their dedicated model time. It is the responsibility of the student o provide a model for day 2. Students will be performing a mandatory upper eyelid lift, so please ensure models are chosen wisely. Clients must have loose excess skin and not fat tissue. Students will receive a visual image on how to conduct a “pinch test” upon registration.
The upper eyelid lift has been chosen as the model area as it is the most detail oriented, intricate and sensitive area to work on. Students are welcome to perform additional treatments on their models if the models are willing (Crows-Feet, Nasolabial Folds, Accordion Wrinkles or Forehead Lines are options).
OPTIONAL COURSE SECTIONS
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) – Is a comprehensive online training course that focuses on safety and protection measures as well as how to identify, label and handle hazardous materials.
- The cost of this course is $29.95
- The duration of the course is approximately 2 hrs
- BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS – This comprehensive online course focuses on bloodborne pathogens (any disease transmitted through contact with infected blood); diseases/disorders and safety/protection measures. This course meets Occupational Health & Safety Guidelines.
- The cost of this course is $34.95
- The duration of the course is approximately 1.75 hrs
PLASMAPRO STARTER KIT
With your course fee you will receive the PlasmaPro Starter Kit valued at over $1000
- Carrying Case
- Device Charger
- Zensa Numbing Cream
- Disposable Needles
- Client After Care Products
As a prerequisite, our students must have past experience in an esthetic related industry such as microblading, skin care therapist, lash technician, esthetician, cosmetician, laser technician etc. All students must be pass a pre-registry process to register. The pre-registry link will bring you to the DermaPro Canada website where you will complete the registration process.
If a student is not performing to the standards of DermaPro Canada Inc., the instructor will step in and provide the Student with one on one coaching, showing the student how to complete the procedure to a flawless level.
Students are not authorized to practice Plasma Skin Tightening on anyone outside of the classroom until certification of completion has been issued.
It is proven that when it comes to training the smaller the student/teacher ratio is the greater the potential to learn and retain what is learned. At DermaPro the educators realize students learn in different ways and at different speeds. By keeping the class size small it allows the educators to tailor their approach to the learning style of each individual and to provide the most intimate and optimal learning environment.
DermaPro’s two Industry leading program developers have over 15 years of combined experience working in the esthetic industry as technicians and educators. Even though Plasma skin tightening is still fairly new to Canada both developers have experience performing the Plasma skin tightening procedure and have perfected their technique. As former students themselves they identified many gaps in the training courses they have taken. Together they have pooled their expertise and have created the most comprehensive Plasma skin tightening course on the market.
The PlasmaPro skin tightening course is an intensive 3 day course that covers all aspects of the Plasma skin tightening procedure. Graduates of our program should have all the knowledge, skills and confidence to be successful in performing the plasma skin tightening procedure. Where most training academy’s discontinue their support at the completion of their course, PlasmaPro extends their support beyond the program itself. We are invested in the success of each of our students and feel it’s imperative each PlasmaPro graduate has the opportunity for ongoing support even after they have completed their course.