LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Our extensive Esthetic Laser course is delivered to our students both online and in the treatment room. We have put together a comprehensive course to cover Hair Removal, Pigmentation, vascular and skin rejuvenation as well as laser science and safety. By delivering the course theory online, students can learn at their own pace as they will have 4 weeks to complete the theory and testing portion of the course. A testing score of 70% is required prior to moving on to the practical part of the training.
For the practical training for this course, students will spend 5 days in a treatment room, doing consultations and treatments on clients.
In order to register for this course, you must be an certified in Esthetics or be a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Electrolysis Technician or Skin Therapist
CLICK ON THE COURSE NAME TO REGISTER
- 4 weeks access to Online Theory
- Training Manual
- Laser Certificate
5 Day | Models will be provided
$4995 + tax
ONLINE THEORY OUTLINE
- Spectrum of light
- Properties of laser + pulsed light
- Laser terminology
- Layers + structure of the skin
- Identifying skin types + disorders
- light / tissue interactions
- Epidermal cooling methods
- Identifying the effects of various lasers + light based treatments
- Standards for laser safety
- Identifying lasers and light based systems
- Hazards associated with lasers
- Eyes | Skin | Chemical | Electrical | Fire
- Control methods
- Exposures + associated responses
- Training requirement for specific lasers
- Safe laser environment
- Safety measures
- Administrative Controls
- Incident + exposure
- Regulatory Agencies
Please bring indoor shoes.
All students registering for this course must be either an Esthetician, RN, LPN, Electrolysis Technician or Skin Therapist.
Certificates will be issued upon successful completion of this course. To receive your certificate, students will be required to complete all in-class quizzes and receive a score of 85% or higher on the final test.