European-made Artliner Microblading pigments feature 12 colours that are free of iron oxides. Artliner offers fully stable pigments that prevent unwanted colour changes and they are the highest quality microblading pigment on the market.
EXCLUSIVE TO LASHFOREVER CANADA – The Exclusive Artliner Canadian Distributor.
*THIS PRODUCT ONLY SHIPS TO CANADIAN ADDRESSES.
- Fully stable pigments prevent unwanted color changes
- Dispersant of cosmetic and pharmaceutical ingredients with high purity
- Medical quality of ingredients used in formulation
- Resistance to evaporation provides stable concentration of color saturation = formulation with highest stability: pigments must not be diluted after opening until to final use (if bottle is closed until final use)
- Biocompatibility with the skin is 100% – unique formulation of ArtLiner™ micropigments provides full integration with the skin (skin does not recognize the colors as a foreign substance)
- Non irritating, non phototoxic, non sensitizing, non photo-sensitizing and non genotoxic
- No swelling reaction on the skin
- Colors can be mixed to obtain unique and individual shade
- Special combination of mineral substances supports the healing process of wounds
- Free of toxic and mutagenic substances
- Free of iron oxides
- Free of preservatives
- Free of acrylic
- Free of alcohol
- Free of detectable quantities of cadmium, mercury, selenium, tellurium, thallium, uranium, chromium nor soluble barium combinations
- Presence of antimony, arsenic, barium sulfate, chromium, lead and zinc on levels in accordance with the cosmetic standards
- All ingredients are listed on the label (in accordance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC)
- All raw materials are analyzed on relevant parameters before use in production
- Certificates of Analysis for each color and for each LOT – available on request from Official Distributors of ArtLiner™