Waxing is one of the most universally popular methods of hair removal that is suitable for most areas of the body. It is a quick and safe form of manual epilation, removing each hair from the root, with results lasting up to 6 weeks.
Let us teach you how to tap into this high demand and profitable service with minimal start up costs and excellent return on investment.
This course focuses on understanding the hair growth cycle, waxing technique, product selection and uses, health and safety as well as contra-indications.
- 2 Day Comprehensive Training
- Online Theory and Quizzes
- 1 Mandatory Co-op Day (see details)
- Training Manual
- Kit Included
- Access to The iBrow Academy Support Team
- Apprenticeship Opportunities
2 Day | Models Required – 3 in Class + Practial Exam Day (additional models required)
$895 + tax
DAY 1 - ONLINE THEORY & QUIZ
- 4 Modules of Waxing Theory
- Structure + anatomy of the skin
- Hair growth cycle
- Treatment preparation
- After care
- Forms of hair removal
- The waxing service
- Health + safety
- Room Set-up
- Theory Exam
DAY 2 - IN CLASS - REVIEW & MODELS
Class Time: 10am – 5pm
- Review & Live model
- 3 Models
- Model 1 – 10:30am (facial waxing)
- Model 2 – 11:30am (arm & underarm)
- Model 3 – 2:00pm (full legs & bikini)
For your practical exam, you must attend one of the 4 hour sessions; scheduled twice per month. Your certification will be issued upon successful completion of the practical exam; Educators reserve the right to request additional models if needed. You can register for the practical exam date of your choice above while registering for your course.
Waxing models required for the co-op day are as follows:
- 2 Facial Waxing Models
- 2 Body Waxing Models
It is preferred for students to dress in black attire. Please bring indoor shoes.
- DAY 2 – IN CLASS
- MODEL 1 – Facial waxing @ 10:30am
- MODEL 2 – Arm & underarm @ 11:30am
- MODEL 3 – Full legs & bikini @ 2:00pm
It is the sole responsibility of the registered student to find the required models to complete the course. If a model does not show up due to unforseen circumstances, it is the students responsibility to arrange to complete the required in class models during one of our scheduled co-op days, in addition to the scheduled co-op day required for the practical exam. The educators reserve the right to request additional models if needed.
Students will receive their Waxing Certificate upon successful completion of both the written and practical exams.
Waxing models required for the practical exam are as follows:
- 2 Facial Waxing Models (lip, brow, chin & side of face)
- 2 Body Waxing Models (full leg, bikini, arm & underarm)